Thursday, March 06, 2008

Singing Along.


I tend to walk around singing 99% of the time. The boys will sometimes ask me to stop...ya know, Moooommmmmm you are singing AGAIN! More and more often though, I find them singing to themselves, or singing with each other. Sometimes I do not even realize what I was singing until the boys are singing it later.

Today I was puttering in the kitchen cleaning up and heard them singing together. I did sneak a peek to find G dancing, and A drumming on the couch as they sang. What were they singing?

"Everything's gonna be all right, everything's gonna be all right, everything's gonna be all right, everything's gonna be all right..."

Did you figure out the song yet? Do you hear it in your head, as it has been continuously playing in mine since then?

..

5 comments:

thegoodwitch said...

HAHAHA! We have a game in my house which involves getting a song stuck in Mom's brain. arrgh. But my kids love Bob Marley, too, so I can live with this one...even tho' it is 1030pm and I shall be going to sleep with reggae!

Lizz said...

Marley goodness!

Tara said...

Great tune! (Owen never likes it when I sing either.)

World Wide Alternative said...

Yep. I'm hearin' it...;) Xxx

Anonymous said...

Lol, it's in my head now too!

My little guy is dancing right now to the music :)