Sunday, March 09, 2008

Photos of the Day - Discoveries.


If my husband is driving, I often ride with the camera in my lap. I have so many interesting photos from those times...people, places, motion. This weekend we turned off on a side road for a kid clean-up moment, and then went a different direction to get back on track. We have passed this corner SO many times - but from a different angle. Our diversion meant I was able to see this mural.

I like seeing things from a different perspective, keeping my eyes open for something I haven't noticed before.


"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."
-- Anais Nin

9 comments:

World Wide Alternative said...

WOW! The mural is amazing.
Serendipity is a wonderful thing...Xxx

Maria said...

Denise! This is great, may I ask where it is??

denise said...

Maria-It is on the corner of 1st and East Washington. :)

dawn klinge said...

That's a beautiful mural and I'm impressed by your ability to take pictures from a moving car. I haven't mastered that skill yet :)

amanda said...

Cool photo. I love that mural!
We were in Madison last weekend and had such a nice time.

Lizz said...

Yes, support artists! Way cool.

Yarrow said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. I lvoe the mural, the support artists, is great! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

More barn door brilliance. I, too, discover inspiration in signs.

Liz Allman said...

I pass this several times a week on the way home from pre school and my daughter has been keeping very close tabs on the artist coloring in the design.