Monday, November 12, 2007

Photographing the Photographer.


Today we had a visit from a reporter and a photographer from a local paper to interview us for an article about moms who blog. They were very nice and patient with the spunky excited little people. A was very interested in the large camera, and wanted to take pix too. He started by photographing them using my phone, and then moved on to using our digital camera. He took over 100 photos when they were here. He now just needs a press badge...to look "official".



Not too bad for a 4 year old!

8 comments:

Jodi Anderson said...

How cool! What paper?! (If you'd prefer not to answer that, I understand.)

denise said...

Cap.Times. Some time this week, I think... :)

Lizz said...

Interesting indeed!

Anonymous said...

Seems like "moms who blog" is the new "moms who" story, and now I can say I know the who's who.

denise said...

Karen, I think the who's who of who for moms more likely includes one whose book is now available in paperback. So perhaps I am the one who can now say I know the who's who? ;)

denise said...

Who?

Kitty Mommy said...

It sounds like your interview was much more dignified than ours!

denise said...

Ah, yes, I read your post about the cafe outing. I may have had stamp pads and watercolors (and camera), but it was still chaos!! ;) What can ya do. They are excited little people!