Thursday, November 15, 2007

More zip wallets, sew, sew, sew!


I have been cutting and sewing and checking off my list but somehow I'm still feeling a bit out of whack - how is it November 15 ALREADY? I have been doing well at the quick things--the zip wallets, library bags, cloth grocery sacks, soap covers. I have a pile of things cut out ready to sew, and I've been making paper patterns for things I like so I can make multiples. So that is good progress--it just doesn't seem late enough that next week is Thanksgiving already. Maybe I just need some snow... :)

3 comments:

tiff said...

these are fantastic!

you are one busy momma.

i agree...i could not believe my eyes when the boys' and i looked at the calendar and saw Thanksgiving next week...all i could think is i have to go grocery shopping for the turkey...and my holiday cards need to be started...and never mind all the projects we must be finished...YIKES!

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

I know what you mean.

Hannukah is only a few weeks away and I cannot get into the midset for it at all!

It isn't just the weather, although sunny and 50 degrees is part of it. It is also how fast this year is going! And the work I have left to finish for my classes at the Univ. Yikes!

But your craft work is beautiful as always. I wish I could even think about doing stuff like that. Right now the time is just not there!

Lizz said...

Aren't those sweet! I use my zip wallets everyday. I keep my knitting supplies in one, my cash and keys in another. They're super handy.