Friday, January 04, 2008

Kitty.


Yesterday seemed to be kitty day - many blogs I visit had photos of cats lounging. Yesterday one of my girls was in her usual sunny day spot--warming any fabric I have lying out in various states of being made into something on my sewing table.


Thanks for all the well wishes from everyone. G is resilient and this time around it stayed manageable and he is happy and active and seems to be feeling OK as long as we stay in our moist warm air (cold dry car air is b-a-a-a-d). Now if only I could breathe...

2 comments:

World Wide Alternative said...

I'm so glad he's on the mend.
Poppy has trouble breathing at night in the Winter. Nothing as scary as G, although when she was a baby she did scare us all with croup...breathe in, breathe out...Xxx

Lizz said...

Sweet kitty. I'm happy your guy is heading to healing and you, I hope soon too.