Monday, January 14, 2008

Colorful Pages.


All of the color thoughts over the past week has me looking in our home for those bolts of vivid hues. Today as I was cleaning I noticed some of the old books I have out. Many I have had my entire life, and many I picked up as I searched through those great old bookstores wherever I was living on whatever rainy day I tucked myself inside to explore.

I have always loved the bold color on the cover of this book-I have had this book since childhood.


I remember loving the artwork in this book as a child. Somehow it is in great condition (some of my vintage children's books are not) after all these years.


There are so many books I have collected stashed away until we have enough bookshelves for them - I like keeping some out though, to enjoy and remember. And what wonderful color.

4 comments:

dawn klinge said...

Those are beautiful illustrations. Good for you holding on to those books all these years, they look like real treasures.

World Wide Alternative said...

Heaven...& that bread! Xxx

Anonymous said...

This book will never be old.

live4evermom said...

Love the colors and the drawings.