Thursday, June 21, 2007

Paper Toys - Fun Kids Craft.


Free Paper Toys from the Toymaker!

We discovered a website with cool templates you can print, cutout and create with. There are spinners, boxes, bags, and much more. Today we printed out and made spinners. I did the cutting, the boys folded, glued, and inserted string. It was a quick but fun project, and they have 6 of them, since they will not last too long between a toddler and a preschooler. I also created a box, which had a bear insert, that they were fascinated with. I can't wait to try out more of the patterns in the future. Great artwork!

2 comments:

Will & Kate said...

Thanks for posting a link to your blog at the momsinmadison listserv. I now have a nice long reading list for the summer! :o)
-K

Bug's mom said...

Ooh, I love Marilyn's paper toys. Her blog can be quite entertaining, too.